The benefits of podcasting for businesses and business leaders are seriously amazing. Here are 25 of the top benefits you can gain by starting your own podcast.
- A podcast will help new people learn about you or your business.
- Get found in iTunes (a huge search engine) and other podcast directories.
- Drive more traffic to your business website.
- Develop an intimacy with your audience not possible using other mediums.
- Further establish authority in your field. Build influence and gain enhanced credibility for your business.
- Develop new fruitful relationships with people you feature on your show.
- Generate new content that can be used within other business marketing channels.
- Directly promote your products and services.
- Establish your compassion & expertise in a new way.
- Build trust with your audience by demonstrating your humanity.
- Share your knowledge “on-demand.” Podcasting is like the Netflix for audio — listeners can browse archived episodes and listen any time.
- Podcasts reach people that may not be reading your company blog.
- People can listen to your podcast while multi-tasking, which they cannot do when watching a video or reading blog posts.
- Enhance relationships with your business partners by featuring them on your podcast.
- Connect with industry experts who might not take your call or notice you otherwise.
- People who listen to podcasts tend to have a lot of passion for podcasts, show great loyalty to the shows they enjoy, and are more likely to become true fans.
- Land higher profile speaking engagements based on your podcast exposure.
- People can now listen to podcasts at the gym or on a walk with only a watch on their wrist.
- You can generate income from your show from ads and sponsorships.
- Podcasts can be used for bartering leverage.
- People are more likely to want to do business with you knowing that you host your own show.
- A successful show can lead to unexpected streams of revenue.
- Podcasting is great for your confidence and it’s more fun than many expect.
- Discussing complex topics is proven to help solidify understanding. Making a podcast can make your smarter!
- The butterfly effect. By putting your show out into the world, you are altering the course of your future in ways you cannot imagine.
— ThoughtFlame (@ThoughtFlame) May 4, 2016
— ThoughtFlame (@ThoughtFlame) March 18, 2016
— ThoughtFlame (@ThoughtFlame) November 12, 2016
— ThoughtFlame (@ThoughtFlame) March 16, 2016
Let Podfudge help you get started with your podcast today. We would love to hear from you.